Thursday, February 2, 2012

THREE AGAINST THE STARS

SHORT ANNOUNCEMENT:  Airship 27 Productions has accepted my novel, Three Against The Stars, for publication. Portugese artist Pedro Cruz will supply 9 interior, black and white illos. This is my first novel in the grand old tradition of space opera. I'm trying hard to follow in the footsteps of the great Leigh Brackett, Henry Kuttner, Edmond Hamilton, and E.E. "Doc" Smith, to name a few.

Stay tuned for further updates. 
Thank you, Ron Fortier!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Outstanding Joe! Congratulations!

Joe Bonadonna said...

Thanks, GRIOT and Milt! I appreciate it big time. I am still in a state of shock and awe. This turned a really bad Wednesday night and a rocky Thursday morning into one fine day. Blessing to you, my friend!

--- Joe Bonadonna

Tom Doolan said...

Sweet! Really looking forward to this one. :) Well done!

Joe Bonadonna said...

Thanks, Tom Doolan! I'll keep updates coming as soon as I hear more and know it's okay to spread the word.

--- Joe

Adventuresfantastic said...

Congratulations. You can't find better practitioners to follow after than those you mention. That alone makes me want to buy and read your book. Of course it being space opera in general did, too. Looking forward to reading it.

Joe Bonadonna said...

Thanks, Keith. I will post more info as soon as I can.